Bizarre Bazaar is Arizona’s largest kink event this spring! Vendor applications will be accepted through March 11th. These are processed on a first come, first served basis. In order to offer the widest selection of quality toys to attendees and to give our vendors the best experience, we do limit the number of vendors in each category. Thank you for your understanding and support!
If you’d like to apply, check-out our vendor application!
Terros Health brings Covid-19 Boosters, Flu Vaccines, Hepatitis-C Testing, Mental Health Services and Medication Consultations, and so much more to Kink Karnival!
All Of the Terros Health Services are FREE: There is no charge;
- Covid-19 Vaccines and Boosters: The vaccine is free and available to all adults. We offer the Janssen vaccine single dose for all ages 18 years and older; this vaccine is given one time. We also offer the Moderna vaccine for all ages 18 years and older; this vaccine is given twice. The second dose is given four weeks after the first.
- Flu Vaccine: Protect yourself from the seasonal Flu.
- Mental Health-Therapy and Medication Consultations are available. Ask Terros Health about free therapy options, and how to get your medication for just $5 a month.
- Hepatitis-C Testing and Education
- A practitioner will be onsite and can talk to you about options for Primary Care as well.
The Terros team can also answer questions and concerns about the vaccine, and speaks fluent Spanish as well as English.
Terros Health is a health care company serving communities across Arizona. Terros Health is a health care company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for over 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. Learn more about Terros Health online at www.terroshealth.org
Learn more about the services we are bringing you at the 2021 kink Karnival on our Community group page.
APEX will have an ASL and Sight interpreter for Main Stage Events (See schedule), and a Spanish Interpreter at Covid-19 Vaccinations and STI Testing.
Note on Sight Interpreter: The sight interpreter will be available at the main stage 15 minutes prior to any main stage event, and an announcement will be made. This will be accomplished via headset and radio.
If there is an additional accommodation that you would like to request, please email us at Contact@ArizonaPowerExchange.org. Please let us know by November 1st if you require an accommodation not listed here. APEX is committed to accessibility, and we will do our level best to make it happen!