APEX is proud to provide STI testing for our entire community with the generosity of Spectrum Medical . Completely confidential and free of charge.
Spectrum Medical is a leading provider of medical care for LGBTQ, straight, and non-binary patients throughout the Phoenix, AZ region, offering comprehensive, state-of-the-art preventive care and medical treatments in a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere designed to build trust. Conveniently located on East Monterey Way, Spectrum Medical is committed to providing a broad array of care options, including primary care, transgender care, HIV care, PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) for HIV prevention, and STD testing/treatment. Follow Spectrum Medical on Facebook
Spectrum Medical provides FREE HIV testing, prevention, and education thru their Outreach.
Outreach is Spectrum Medical community-based service program that is designed to provide Testing, Tabling, and Education services throughout Maricopa County.
- Free HIV testing
- Free HIV Testing at community events throughout Maricopa County.
- Condom & Lube Distribution
- Spectrum medical provides preventative STI materials that include Condoms and Lube distribution at all outreach events (if allowed by premises)
- Risk assessment and reduction Counseling
- Provides risk assessment and reduction counseling to help individuals determine what strategies they can use to reduce their exposure to STI’s.
- Spectrum medical offers sexual health education services and materials to the community. We provide
- Education services
- Organize educational events
- Home STI Program: Information available at Kink Karnival!
- The Spectrum Outreach Team offers a Free Home STI Testing Kit to non-patients in the community. You can either pick up the kit or it can be mailed to you. Once you have completed the kit you can drop it off the samples at Spectrum Medical or your closest LabCorp. Our Program Navigator will call you once results come in. The kit test for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and HIV.
- Linkage to care
- The outreach team can schedule individuals for treatment and the many services that Spectrum provides.
- Primary Care
- PrEP/PEP Navigation
- Antiretroviral Treatment
- Hormone Therapy
- Rapid Start